• Schnapps Kind of Day

     

    Okay, so I spoke to a friend looking for inspiration for this blog, and guess what was recommended I write about today? Seamans Schnapps. Now to be honest the first time I saw this drink I was very little. If I can recall correctly, I believe the cap full was practically forced down my throat, and as a "MAN" I was supposed to like and eventually get used to this very foul bitter taste, and guess what!? I ****ing loved it. Funny enough I still happen to be, as I am often told, to be in my early years of drinking. I am yet to go to vineyards in Italy or France and go for wine tastings and fully embrace that inner alcohol connoisseur. *Big smile* hope you guys have been having a great life drinking irresponsibly, sorry scratch that, drinking responsibly. You know autocorrect *wink*. Welcome again to Shayorepublic where we help maximize your alcohol "potential".  



    Seamans Schnapps is always referred to amongst only the older generation and stuff like you wouldn't see a couple of young men buy a bottle of Schnapps and drink they'd rather buy crates of beer or pop bottles of champagne or down bottles of vodka. Totally beside the topic but are bottles of Schnapps still required if you want to marry an Igbo girl? Asking for a friend, let me know in the comments. Now, back to the topic. It is actually the number one drink for traditional occasions in the country. It is produced by Grand Oak Limited, one of Nigeria's leading marketers of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Grand Oak is also the producer of Lord's Dry Gin, Regal Dry Gin, Swagga Bitters, and St. Lauren among others. Seaman's Schnapps also comes in a 75cl green bottle with 43% alcohol. Now Schnapps is a type of alcoholic beverage that may take several forms including distilled fruit brandies, herbal and flavored liqueurs made by adding fruit syrups, spices, or artificial flavorings to neutral grain spirits but Seaman's Schnapps is a premium brand of schnapps with a unique taste, ageless in every sense it is the most preferred drink for any cultural event you name it. Now I haven't been adventurous enough to try to mix Seaman's before so really be my guest and be an adventurous little drunkard and have some experience. And if you don't die, tweet at us or let us know in the comments about it and share your experience. Have fun!!!

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Check nearest shayo spot?

    You can find information about the nearest shayo spot here

    ADDRESS

    Ikeja, Lagos

    EMAIL

    Oyins Jackson
    shayorepublic@gmail.com

    TELEPHONE

    08064144427
    08064144427

    MOBILE

    08064144427
    08064144427